Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jeff Hardy Get Well Soon Cards WWE Fans No Mercy Result May Look Like This? Also I Need Ur Help While U Answer My Question?

WWE fans No Mercy result may look like this? Also I need ur help while u answer my question? - jeff hardy get well soon cards

Tonight there is a WWE No Mercy PPV, I bet you ask all fans to see who could JPA, the results look like this


World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match

Y2J wins his title defense at 1 PPV, since he won the last PPV

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

Nobody wins, disrupt Vladimir Kozlav

ECW Champion Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry

Matt Hardy won the title last PPV as Y2J thats so his 1st Title defense in the 1st PPV.
Batista vs. JBL

Batista win

Big Show vs. Undertaker

Undertaker win


Women's Championship Match

Beth Phoenix wins, or it may have a loss because of Santonio

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane

Kane would win, he wants the king to expose

I want to see HBK, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio to win JBL, Beth Phoenix tonight.


Do not forget, for the next PPV Cyber Sunday, of which 3 weeks is take a vote immediately.

A PPV where fans do not encourage to vote for parties. Voting could begin on Tuesday, RAW could produce the card tomorrow night.

Every time I have for Mr. Kennedy for the title of the parties, but what has happened that it involved more with the vote on the title of the game. One day he will win a heavyweight title.


EDGE return soon.


I have a question for the PPV, as it began, when the clock or television. Have launched the PPV and Raw, Smackdown and ECW, as well as the main event began on Saturday evening. InEnd of the PPV 2min examination of what happens to each party. Answer me.

3 times I posted this question, I can confirm that the last time it started ppv.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment