What's consider animal abuse? - portable fence for small dogs
My hand neighboring island in FL is a pit bull, who remained in their small fenced front yard. The fence was about 7 meters high, and the only way the animal was lying on my AC unit within the Court look to see. In addition, the dog in a plastic carrier for most of the time was required to move it only as a place for the dog. The dog began to weep to think too often, because I was bored and I wanted out of the cage or inside the house. However, the dog seemed physically well and without injury of any kind and had great weight. I never walk the dog outside, but the yard was clean. One day she called Animal Care and Control, and said that although the animal food, water and shelter, do nothing. Do you think that this animal was injured only once? I think if you keep an animal locked in a small cage in front of the house, what is the point with? Seest thou not deserve a better life than this?
No comments:
Post a Comment