Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wakeboarding Is There A Difference Between Wakeboarding Ropes And Water Skiing Ropes?

Is there a difference between wakeboarding ropes and water skiing ropes? - wakeboarding

I have run a rope and wakeboard. Do I need a rope, especially for wakeboarding or water skiing, I can drive the rope?

5 comments:

dontknow said...

2 years after skiing all my life ... I wakeboarder I thought it would be able to tell a difference in the canals. Stretching that you get a ski rope, it is for a reason. I could not believe that I could feel the difference. If you spend a lot of time on a wakeboard, you're off and buy the rope.

bracemai... said...

You can use the same channel for both (it), but some people prefer a different length, depending on the desired amount, and your skill level.

d1g1sus said...

only a small difference .. U can use the same channel to enjoy 4both ..

Cocoon said...

Yes, there are some diffrencw. but I've always just used a rope for skiing wakeboarding, if the
Aquatic rope special colors for the line slalom legnth
Wakeboard rope handle is 13-15 cm wide, is more extensive than the system water pressure of 11-12 inches wide. This makes it easier tricks that require the border, do you move the handle to the rear.

Evan B said...

A water-rope has some "flex" to them, and almost all strings Wakeboard not flex to them. But you should not buy a new cable if you do not want. Good luck with the boat wakeboarding.

Post a Comment