Monday, February 22, 2010

Motion Detector Wiring Diagram Need Help Wiring 3-way Motion Switch With My Diagram?

Need help wiring 3-way motion switch with my diagram? - motion detector wiring diagram

So here's my card: http://i40.tinypic.com/ve5h7c.jpg

I use (2 Leviton PR180 motion sensors)

I'm pretty sure that the design is good, I thread so if anyone knows how I can check this plz let me know. As this thread could serve as a solid game on the light switch? Level switches, which tipped over here before me. If the switch is on the ground after the summit was useless. I just want to be able to use switch 2 when the switch 1 is turned off and vice versa. I'm trying to finish today so simple msg me if you want more information! Thank you!

3 comments:

Irv S said...

The switches are 3 credits.
But the chart shows that the manufacturers locations in the circuit the sensor. You are here:
http://assets.twacomm.com/assets/pdf/178 ...
I do not think that it work with both.
Monitored using the sensor in space.
When the switch, which existed before the "useless" as you
describe, then it was faulty or missing cable.
Sure looks that way on the chart.
It should be "empowered to a switch, two cables between them and" switch-controlled leg "with regard to the second.
The neutral must again before the jury (run never changed.)
) A neutral (white wire should not be connected to a
Switch (with the exception of the two lines between them
could be a pair of White / Black. You must be marked
but often are not.).
Sorry, this easy on the hands, but hard to describe.
I think I know enough about what you have.
Remember that if the cableconnected to the injustice
Managing a good way to spend three will
Conversion of sorts.
That would be what you can get.

Jim W said...

The circuit diagram is close, but I suspect that the switch 1, also requires a neutral reference point, so you can work. The inspector is 1 / 2 Bath & 1 / 2 right. The neutral should not be changed, but the motion sensors may need to reference.

JOE said...

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSc ...
the wiring is correct. ensure that both son (travelers) switches are independent. Hope this help link.

Post a Comment