Looking at other womens pictures at 39 weeks pregnant.They are glowing and beautiful.Why am I ugly at 39 weeks - pictures of womens at cruise
I feel fat and ugly and I'm tired of my maternity wear and I do not buy new. I spill food when I eat, my cheeks still thicknesses. I have to be beautiful and now I am fat and ugly and not at all clear, or sexy. I gained 65 pounds and looked terrible. Even the makeup does not remain adhering to the more expensive (probably because the sweat all the time) ... My hair is flat and straight, and I have no beauty left. Look like the online pictures of girls 39 weeks, so good? Some of them have the big belly, but still look good? I dont 'even' doll 'or to try. I basic makeup and a ponytail .. I had to look good, there is nothing more ....
10 comments:
Aww, I'm sure you do not look as bad as you think you ... Sometimes women are very hard on ourselves when it comes to our appearance .. But what we see when we look in the mirror is not necessarily that what everyone sees when they look at us ..
Do not try to compare yourself with others, especially during pregnancy. Its not real in itself. Body changes for all if you are pregnant, you are likely to be seen so accustomed to looking old self as the time to look in the mirror, waiting for the pre-pregnancy to ...
Of course I can not see, but I'm sure you're still as beautiful as it was before ... littlle even if you're a harder, more or less at the end of her pregnancy and the end result is a perfect reflection of what little he ... Weight during pregnancy may be lost forever if you self-conscious ... Focusing on the big picture:)
And as I said, we are our own harshest critics ... try to cut loose a little ... There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, if each onePreheating and we will do everything to give somethng surprising that some people do their left arm.
I wish him all the best ... Maybe do something good for yourself, like when you buy shoes or get a pedicure or a new hair-do .. that always makes me better;)
Take care
The women you see are models. You are a rare species and for all women on earth uncertainty. Do not you feel bad, I understand perfectly. They are real, thank God.
PS. The richest woman can get trainers, spa treatments, have Nanny and assistants, and even surgury. So do not feel bad.
Chickaboo, do not worry. He is blessed to be able to have a child. Many people in the world are infertile, and have spent years trying to become pregnant. They have seen pictures online, so what? I see girls who are 39 weeks and they seem very bad. ): Also 39 weeks is a long Loong. We hope that you eat healthy and take care of your body and your baby.
I'm sure it was fine before they were blessed with a child. This does not mean that it never do. Eat Well, sees his son as a blessing, and keep his head.
Do not feel bad, you're almost to pregnancy. I feel the same way, and that during my first pregnancy. Do something, what they do with makeup lol, my cousin is straight, I can not say I'm still in the lead after half an hour. Just think about this time next year is a beautiful child and 65 pounds if you go to work hard. I know when I slide my photo sweating my ass for the next year after his birth ... did not know, I thought. Probably did not help that the camera adds 10 pounds huh.
These women are mothers are invited to look at the track. RARE! Not all women when they are pregnant. These women are pregnant and do not have personal trainers work every bit of the pregnancy. They do not come to sit and enjoy life more and more inside. They work outside of their ends to look beautiful. I am sorry for her, she can not enjoy all the features of pregnancy.
hahahaha thats cute! I felt like saaaame ... I felt like the pregnancy glow bus had passed my stop, even for me ... But people compliment me all the time ... So I bought myself some nice clothes and UPS white button to images that I looove to take pre-and rendering pictures came out. I look great, but do not feel very good. I wanted more, but my baby came at 36 weeks. They are trying to do ..... Ull feel fine one day and take pictures, to love for a lifetime ULL
I remember from that responsibility. I remember that I am uncomfortable, look at me find, but I've always gone and I am beautiful, no matter, I still have all new clothes and everything nice. I am over it after a while. It's normal to feel that way, and if the girls in the pictures that she felt like a. You know why they do not have pictures. Because she felt uncomfortable, like you. We can not see your feet, you are tired of normal unpregnant was the fear of gaining weight and you will see. You want to have to say, hey I need to be healthy for the child because her health to gain weight gained. They were on a rush that granted women. They know that they still have some excersions there will be more comfortable in Down Beat, as you are. Try to walk more and are in a kind of motherhood and talk about these things for the day. Go to the hospital where your baby and see if they can be free classes for moms, about what you feel, speak and see that you are not alone. Thus, having a baby to have more friendsmissing from the dream, as you and lack the feelings I had when I was pregnant. Of course, it is safe. So your tired of being pregnant, because you feel that his way of being long and has a week to do something, so it is free. How to go to the feet is that you need and then the child will be a time to come. Hiking. Do not blame worth something, because what is in the matrix really all this waiting and feeling that not much more. You have a week that is. To the best of him and do something that you feel better. Do a lot of fun with your new baby and a little bit so you will feel at home.
To give the poor yoa ID hug if I could, but I think the belly on the way, how these women are so good, until you garuntee u it dont look like when they get to wake up
I know exactly how it feels in my first pregnancy, I doubled my weight for the final I refused to leave my house because I thought she was ugly, fat, and I'm sure I garuntee that ODNT terrible and the is 39 weeks pregnant, well thats yoru strenuous attempt to compare not so hard on himself and the images dojt or overmade to computertouched sees in magazines and on the Internet.
There is a pregnant woman or anouther GORGEOUS
is based on old stories of women, what you describe, "It's A Girl". They say she is a girl "pregnant steals your beauty." Congratulations on your upcoming blessed event
90% of the models online and will be treated in magazines! Therefore we do not pay attention to them. I know what that means, but. Some women feel great when they are pregnant, are bright and everything else. Well, not me. * Hugs * for you. Hope things improve. Maybe your baby is ready for the birth! Good luck!
Post a Comment